Imperial Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Academy - Live, Learn, Laugh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
welcome !

Welcome to Imperial Academy!

Imperial Academy is a private school situated in Tokyo Japan. Despite the experienced faculty, high-class learning environment and extraordinary buildings, IA students, like any other students, are unable to ignore the ups and downs of being a teenager in highschool. Feelings of love, drama, stress, jealousy, and a whole lot more are the ingredients that make highschool what it is.

So plunge yourself into the recipe and see what IA has in store for you. :)
events !

Friday, July 9th
Junior Prom! All Bronze Students welcome to attend. Come and mingle with fellow freshmen. :)

Wednesday, July 21st
Strawberry festival at Hazuka city! All students and faculty welcome to attend.
staff !

General Forum Rules Iaadmin2
"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."

General Forum Rules Alexisgood
"Fall in love when you're ready; not when you're lonely."
spotlight !

General Forum Rules Seeeeeell
"I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out."
→ MOTM MAY ←

General Forum Rules Liamh
"If I was to get turned down by a girl, I’d just give up and say, "Oh well." I don’t have any of that kind of motivation to keep going."
→ MOTM MAY ←
allies !

General Forum Rules Shinsh11
Our Button.
Contact staff about affiliating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

credits !

Forum © Forumotion.
Characters and Ideas © Their respective owners.
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross © Arina Tanemura.
Site Layout © IA Staff.
Site Graphics © IA Staff.

General Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IA Admin
Staff
Staff

General Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules   General Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 pm

The following rules apply to all those registered on this forum. There is no reason to keep an extensive list, because all these rules should be common sense.

• Respect.
    Everyone should be treated with equal respect, regardless of rank. We will not tolerate people who put down and harass members because of their rank on the forum. Treat everyone how you would want to be treated.

• Discrimination.
    Discriminating people because of their race, age, sex, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, [or etc.] will not be tolerated. These are strictly forbidden, and if personal problems arise, contact staff immediately.

• Spam.
    Spam consists of bumping topics and applications, posting unnecessary messages and being disturbing to the members. This will not be tolerated in the forum, or in the chatbox.

• Put-downs/Rudeness.
    Be nice! Everyone wants to have fun here, and no one likes to be around cynical people.

• Begging.
    Begging can be described as constantly contacting the staff members to check your application, or whatever that needs to be checked. One notice is plenty, trust us. This really annoys the staff members and shouldn't be done. Don't worry about your application; staff will get to it.

• Authority.
    As well as respecting members, you must respect your authorities. Authorities here include administrators, moderators and people with staff positions. Respecting your authority should be a given.

• Swearing.
    Swearing during a role play will be tolerated. The usage of asterisks is not necessary. Don't use swear words to cuss at one another.

• Plagiarism.
    Plagiarism is "taking another person's ideas, thoughts, or works and using them as one's own." Any account of plagiarism is forbidden here, whether it is stealing a character idea from another person, or copying a role play post.

Failure to comply will result in consequences.
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboards.net

General Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1